January Book Club: The Four Agreements
I hope you guys loved this book! I believe it is a must-read for adults and teenagers alike. To recap what the four agreements in the book are:
- Be impeccable with your word.
- Don’t take anything personally
- Don’t make assumptions
- Always do your best
I’d love for you to be in on the conversation on the podcast at the end of the month as we recap this book. I want to hear what you think and what you got out of it!
You can email me your thoughts or leave me a voicemail so I can use your voice on the show!
I’d love to hear what you think about these questions or any other input you have to share.
- Which of the four agreements resonated with you the most? Was there on that spoke to you in a certain way, that you feel is an ongoing theme for something you needed to learn or take into consideration or is their one that you want to most instill in your children.
- Do you find any of the habits difficult or hard to follow?
- How will you try and move these four agreements into your life in a more meaningful way?
- Have you ever met anyone who embodied one or more of these agreements in a beautiful way? How do you think they did that?
If you’d like to be a guest on the show and chat with me about this book, let me know! I can’t wait to hear what you think about The Four Agreements!