Life CoachingPurpose. Clarity. Confidence.
I believe we all inherently want to be great!
I think we were born wanting greatness. We wanted to master the monkey bars at recess, get good grades, find close friendships. We dove in. We didn’t worry about looking silly or not knowing what to do. We just went for it and figured it out along the way.
But before long, we were holding back. Unsure of what greatness really meant for our lives and unable to find a role model to show us, we slipped into mediocrity and settled.
But that feeling of greatness, being just underneath the surface for our lives was still there.
And now you’re ready to push for more. You are ready to find your greatness!
- What you need is a new perspective. Someone who can ask the right questions for you to get to the answers that are already inside.
- You need someone to show you the way, teaching you new skills so you can tackle new challenges as they come.
- You need someone to show you how to push outside your comfort zone and hold you accountable to do the work necessary to live the life you want.
One-on- one coaching will guide you there.
Clarity – Accountability – Challenge – Comradery
This is not just another glorified goal setting program. Instead:
- We work together to achieve real breakthroughs in all areas of your life; your career, your friendships, relationships with your family & partner, and with yourself. Finding where you are stuck and helping you hear that small voice again that knows the path you should travel.
- Thru discussions, you get a perspective shift and uncover your path in the way that speaks most to you.
- We get into what it will take to change your behavior and your beliefs so you can feel your life at another level than you are living today.
- Together, I’ll share techniques with NLP (Neuro-Linguistic programming) to help you reprogram, taking your willpower out of the equation and putting in systems that can help you succeed.
I hold my Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certification from The iNLP Center. NLP is a program designed to impact the 3 most influential components in the human experience: Neurology, communication, and programming. The neurological system regulates how our bodies function, language determines how we interface and communicate with other people and our programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create.
I have an Infinite Possibilities Life coaching program certification. Additionally, I hold a degree is psychology from Castleton University. I’m the author of several books and programs that help people make substantial changes in their lives and begin to live more fully and feel more in control. I’ve started, bought and sold several brick & mortar, as well as online businesses, and worked with others to help them achieve their goals with a sale or start up.
READY TO GET STARTED?
1. If you’d like to talk with me before choosing your package, please CLICK HERE to fill out the questionnaire and schedule a time on my calendar that works for you.
1. Choose the package you’d like (below). By clicking the link you will choose a time on my calendar for your first appointment and walk through the check-out process.
2. You’ll receive an email with the next steps so you can be prepared and we can make the most of our time together. In that package, (delivered via eMail) you’ll receive a copy of my service agreement.
3. Each call is 45 minutes and will be recorded via Skype (free to download). After our call, you’ll receive an email with the downloadable recording so you can revisit after the call. This can help you be present and engaged during the call instead of writing or trying to remember things. If you’d rather do our call on the phone, that is okay but I don’t be able to present you with a copy of the call when we are finished.
A package to help you find what’s holding you back and develop real strategies to help you move forward with clarity and purpose. These sessions will help you get a clear vision of the road ahead and understand what steps you need to take now to get to where you want to be. Sessions are 45 minutes each.
Need something specific for your situation? Reach out to me and we’ll set up a time to talk and see what the best solution is for your specific needs.
Looking for a more affordable coaching package where you get incredible results? Join us for the 60 Day Transformation. *offered several times per year.
Situations I won’t work with
In our time together I will provide a shift in perspective, a transformation in how you tackle challenges and mindset, but I can’t provide therapy. I’m an alchemist for change but not a clinical therapist and so in that regard I can not provide help with suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, or if you are suffering from addiction. Many of my clients are going through a stressful time in their lives and choose to attend therapy as well as scheduling time with me, and that’s great. You also may hear or have heard stories of how I helped my daughter overcome severe anxiety, and if you are experiencing the same, know that I can not clinically diagnose any illness or recommend a treatment in that way.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions about who I work with or if your situation may fit in one of the above.